Saturday, February 5, 2011

#6: Lonestar Sanctuary

This novel I bought one afternoon, thinking I would read it that very evening, which I did. A writer of  christian books, author Colleen Coble relieved me of my daily concerns and responsiblities as I entered the life of Allie Siders and her five-year-old daughter who no longer speaks as they literally retun to the title of this novel Lonestar Sanctuary.

Not pushy in her beliefs, just enouraging in the subtle message, Colleen Coble reminds us that life is real, that God exists and is present in all our trials and tribulations...then, of course, we are rewarded when we get the "hunks" in our lives!  Sorry to spoil the ending...Allie gets her guy!

Oh, no!  Oh, yes!  Just visited the author's site and discovered that Lonestar Sanctuary is the first in a series!  I do appreciate a good series!

If you enjoy "chick," Christian-based novels, please consider reading this one!

______________________

308 Pages

No comments:

Post a Comment