Monday, December 31, 2018

Reading Challenges for 2019

Last year, I focused on book clubs, deliberately choosing to not participate in online reading challenges...going to add the following two (I limited myself to two...and these were the two that first caught my attention...so these will be the two for 2019!).

Here we go...

  1. Jake, Reinvented by Gordon Korman (retelling of The Great Gatsby; began in 2018)
  2. Mistletoe at Moonglow (and cookbook!) by Deobrah Garner (began in 2018)



Reading Women Challenge
  • RWC 2019 - IG.png



  • pinterest challenge co-hosted
  • J - Jake Reinvented by Gordon Korman
  • M - Mistletoe at Moonglow by Deborah Garner
So...this has me thinking...

Reading in my school has been on the decline from the "revival" we had several years ago.  I attribute this to teachers NOT reading.  Thnking...as I type...that maybe our faculty book club should take on the "challenge" feel, for the challenge is really with myself...and who better to compete against/with than who I was!?

I am going to play with this today...and prepare for a release when we return to school on Thursday.  Maybe you, too, would join my challenge?!

No comments:

Post a Comment