Tuesday, December 21, 2021

Christmas Reads!

The most wonderful time of the year...well...hummm...honestly?...any day of the year is a good day to read!

But...I do enjoy reading seasonal reads, especially during the Christmas Season.

For this very time, I have downloaded several free Christmas books from bookbub.com (a great site that sends a daily email with either free or reduced-priced books from the categories of one's choosing).  Thus far, I have read two...and have a third loaded and ready to read.

Of course, I have purchased a few...just a few!

  1. The Christmas Promise by Richard Paul Evans
  2. Christmas with You and Starlit Winter Nights...both by Nora Roberts (used from thriftbooks.com)
  3. This year for the first time (why did this take me so long?!) I purchased Christmas books as gifts for friends and family.  This has been sooooo much fun!  (Some recipients have already contacted me to share their enjoyment of reading the books!  Yay!)  Of course, I had to keep a set for myself.  Of course!
    • The Carols of Christmas 
    • A Royal Christms Wedding
    • The Christmas Prayer
    • Return to Christmas by Kathi Macias 
Please tell me...what are you favorite Christmas titles?!

No comments:

Post a Comment