Friday, May 17, 2024

Summer Book Club...Win-Win!

Our building's book club is back!  Time to read for fun and meet and drink coffee and talk books.  Win-win!

Excited I am about these titles...as, yes, I helped select the titles!  

The first book The Reading List is available free via Kindle Unlimited right now.  The next three, I own.  the final book The Women, I will probably purchase and possible use excepts in my classroom.  Maybe.

My good friend and peer, as of Monday, will have left education.  Sad.  But I so understand.  These are hard times.  But.  She is an avid reader, and these book to assist in my staying in touch with her, and what better way, than thru books?!  My plan...a secret right now!...is to continue a monthly read and our meeting throughout the school year.  Another win-win, yes?!

Should you want to read along, please do!  

No comments:

Post a Comment