Saturday, February 18, 2012

#6: Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets

Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets (Book 2)

Again, another journey to Hogwarts with my friends Harry, Ron, and Hermoine.  Those kids are beginning to grow up!  This time I journeyed with Harry as he goes into the Chamber of Secrets and meets Tom Riddle.  OF course, the romance between Harry and Ginny begins to spark a bit also!

J.K. Rowling certainly created a wondrous world, one that I am enjoying even more on my second read of this series as part of the Harry Potter Re-Read Challenge here.

I continue to marvel at the power of the imagination and wonder if I would enjoy such an imagination, for I would think that that such a world as Rowling created must have dominated much of her think time, her sleep time, and obviously her writing time.

As I write this, we are watching the movie, and I keep saying that did or did not happen in the novel.  So good!  Please enjoy this series with me!

No comments:

Post a Comment