Monday, July 16, 2012

#41-43: Nerves of Steel + 2


Nerves of Steel (Hart and Drake #1)

This read (and two more in the series), I downloaded to the Kindle.  Yes, I am enjoying reading via an e-reader more and more, especially what I call quick reads.

This series is about a doctor...and written by a doctor.  Must make for great active research!

CJ Lyons creates the world of Dr. Cassie Hart, an ER doctor, who becomes involved in the defense...and sometimes offense...of her patients.  Along the way, she allows her relationship with Detective Drake to develop.

The action is fast-paced, but not unbelievably so.  The characters seem/feel real.  The plot is interesting; I remained hooked through all three novels, reading them consecutively, quickly.

Lyons has authored several other series.  Yes, I would, as time allows, look forward to reading them also.

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment