Friday, May 22, 2015

12: A Busy Woman's Guide to Prayer



This is one of three books that came along in my life at the same time...a theme or a message to me.  I used Cheri Fuller's A Busy Woman's Guide to Prayer, one of Women's Bible Cafe books of the month along with another of their recommendations The Prayer Box, along with the book on which our Discipleship Training class was study, Michael Catt's The Power of Persistence.  What an awesome focus.

The author of more than 30 books, Fuller brings this book alive, as it is filled with people's testimonies, some, of which, I take to class and share, word for word.

Known for how busy I am, this book spoke numerous times to me, reminding me that prayer can be a focus anytime, anywhere.

This would get a powerful study, taking time to look up scriptures and marinate on the messages in each, completing the questions at the end of each chapter, journaling the impact this book has, sharing the active involvement of God in your life through answered prayers.

I look forward to when this happens again...a thematic approach to a topic on which I need to immerse.

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment