Thursday, February 4, 2016

9: The Measure of Katie Calloway

An e-read for an online book club that was free...cool!  Each month Women's Bible Cafe posts two books of the month, both of which for January I chose to read.  (Actually, I have chosen to read one all year long, as our monthly ladies' group will use Fervent as its devotional focus each month.)

Back to The Measure of Katie Calloway...a Christian read, this one captured my sense of adventure that I hopefully only experience through books, as this one required her leaving her comfortable life!  I do enjoy modern conveniences!

A light read, an inspirational read, this novel reminds us that placing our faith in Him will take us many places...and always closer to Him.  If you appreciate these type of messages and a good series, then this one is for you.

Happy reading!


No comments:

Post a Comment