Wednesday, January 25, 2023

First Five

 So far, I have read five books...and have a few more going, which is something that once upon a time, I could never have acomplished!

  • Three of the five are books I checked out from our local library!  Yay!  I do want to be more diligent about checking out and supporting that need literary group.
  • Two of the five were young adult, another goal of mine:  to read more young adult books.  One...The Red Palace...I lent to a student.  Spreading the love of literacy!
Off to a great start; should more than meet my 2023 reading goals as I have many that I want to read, both on the clubs/challenges lists and some that I have purchased.

Last week, our principal shared that we each have $350 to spend on young adult books for our in-class libraries. Oh, happy day!  Have my book list ready to order!  Of course!

Next reads
  • Bookends by Zibby Owens
  • Schindler's List for Paper Chase Book Store Book Club...already know I will not finish this long read in time.  Oppps!
What are you reading good?    AND...on this snow day...what a great day to read!  Happy reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment