Sunday, January 8, 2023

Two for Two

 One week into the year and I have read two books, both mysteries, both intriguing.

  • The Red Palace, a young adult book, takes place in Korea in the 1700s, both places I had never traveled.  Full of culture and intrigue, the adventure continues page after page, until, when finished, I was convinced the author should consider a sequel!
  • The Woman in the Library...just had to keep reading until I had caught onto the dual plotlines...and then I was hooked, spending much of my Saturday finishing the mystery.  Good!
Now, to finish book three...which I did not complete before my last Thursday deadline for book club.  Busy week!  But!  The discussion during book club has not deterred my reading...just hooked me even more!  Thus, back I go to Kentucky and the travels of the backpack librarians.  More to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment