Tuesday, April 10, 2018

NPM - Poem 10 - Three Saved

Three Saved

Today, my life saved three,
As on that table I did bleed.

Sharing essence,
Surrounded by other adolescents,
Who each saved three,
As they, too, did bleed.

Leading by example,
Of this gift others will sample,
Providing life to others ample.

I stood.
I watched.
In with the tool.
As The Girl her life did duel.
Remain here?
Go there?

Her life saved
Because Life gave life to life.
For her a way was paved.

For before her,
Someone,
a friend,
a neighbor,
an unknown,
gave so three would be saved.

Give I will.
An example.
A heroine,
For today three I saved.

Give you will.
An example.
A hero.  A heroine.
For once My Girl you saved.

Give we will.
Examples.
A hero.  A heroine.
For 3 x Many we will save.

No comments:

Post a Comment