Wednesday, June 24, 2009

#26: Breaking Dawn

Just completed Stephanie Meyer's Twilight series. Too fantastic for me. Just too much.

With this said, if you have completed the first three novels, I would definitely recommend you read the forth, for you will want to see how all this unravels; just do not buy the novel; borrow it.

I know...I am a realist.

Not sure where to go with this review, for I do not want to give away too many "spoilers." Let's make a deal: when you have read the novel, let me know, for I would love to discuss your views on Bella's relationship, well, with just about everyone in Breaking Dawn.

Throughout my journey with Bella, I initially was a Jacob fan; then in New Moon, I began to appreciate Edward more. Now, I think I am a Charlie-fan. I appreciate his "need-to-know" only knowledge level...or maybe Charlie is also a realist...like myself!?

Now the realist in me does appreciate that Meyer's gives her readers their money's worth. Her novels are long! Yes, think I will read The Host!

No comments:

Post a Comment