Friday, June 22, 2012

#37 Hide in Plain Site


Hide in Plain Sight

Written by Marta Perry, Hide in Plain Site was another one I read on our Kindle (free here at Amazon!)...must say I do enjoy reading books on the Kindle, books, that is, that I do not have to annotate.  I can feel myself being drawn into this tech tool.

Marta Perry writes inspirational romance, often featuring the Amish.  This novel includes both.  I appreciated the reminder in this book that often God's will for our lives is not exactly what we had originally planned for ourselves.  Yes, He does have His way of placing us where He wants us!

Andrea returns home, from a climbing career, when her sister is injured and then struggles with her decision to remain and assist her grandmother in transforming the family home into a bed and breakfast  in hope of recovering from their dismal family financial strain.  Then...things begin to go bump in the night...

After venturing onto Perry's website, I now realize that this novel is the first in a trilogy...I do love a good series!

This is somewhat off the topic, but have you ever noticed how book covers select you?  They do me!  "Pick me, Tammy!"  If you have a moment, please go here and view Marta Perry's books' covers...love these!  In addition, if you enjoy cooking Pennsylvania Dutch style, here the author has posted several recipes.

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment