Saturday, January 7, 2017

1: Island of Glass

This has been a fun series.  The third in this trilogy, Island of Glass tells of the search by six for the third star.  Spoiler Alert:  yes, the six main characters find the star!

This novel focuses on characters five and six:  Doyle and Riley, as the other four characters' relationships continue to grow and develop.  Spoiler Alert:  well, you probably already know how these relationships end in the happily ever after!

In this series, author Nora Roberts creates a fantastical world of witches, seers, shift-changers, and other such gifts.  Just an enjoyable place to journey when a few hours of relaxation is needed.

This is the fourth such trilogy of hers I have read, others including...

  1. Key Trilogy
  2. In the Garden Trilogy
  3. The Cousins O'Dwyer Trilogy
  4. The Guardians Trilogy
I may now consider the Circle Trilogy or the Sign of Seven Trilogy.  As some of the titles within these sound familiar, I need to check my shelves to determine if I might be able save some money, read them, and add these titles to my Mount to Be Read Challenge.

Thus, obviously, I recommend these...just as a fun read!

No comments:

Post a Comment