Monday, January 23, 2017

4: The Rise of the Wolf


Image result
This series I began last year, reading with my student book club, enjoying the excitement of a new series.  Then, I loaned the second novel in the series to a student...and waited and waited for its return...now taking back to school to share with a waiting line of those wanting to journey further into this world of Julius Caesar.

Upon completion, I told my husband, "You should read this series.  Lots of action.  AND this one is based on Julius Caesar.  Did I mention LOTS of action?"

Main character Nic is full of it...magic and power, that is, that he is compelled to use for the good of family, mankind, and the gods. Other characters encourage him, challenge him, irritate him.

The third novel comes out the end of this month.  Yay!  LOVE when reading an entire series is a reality!

No comments:

Post a Comment