Saturday, January 7, 2017

2017's Reading Goals

Image result for reading goals
This year, I will read.

This year,  I will read more.

This year, I will read more than 40 books.

So far, I have chosen the following challenges:

  1. Read for Fun!:  This is my own personal challenge.   As noted above, last year I read 40 books, ten of those within the last two weeks of the year, and I so enjoyed just reading for fun!  That I want more of!
  2. Book Club Commitments:  to BHS Reads, to Paper Chase book Club, to Women's Bible Cafe (as I choose to read).  I enjoy book clubs, getting together, talking books.  Fun!
  3. Mount to Be Read:  This year, I am planning to read 24 books already sitting on my shelves.  More would be great...but, at least, 24.  Yes, two a month.  Doable.  Surely.  OR I should quit buying books.  NO!  
  4. Modern Mrs. Darcy Challenge/Read for Fun:  I chose this category because, yes, see #1!  This one requires 12 reads, some of which should fall in the above categories.  Yay!
  5. Growth - Personal and Professional:  Hoping to read one a month...in either category.  This is a another personal challenge, for as noted in #3, I have quite the stack of books I need to read.  More than enough to easily meet this goal!  Again...yay!
I am off to a good start, for in Week 1, I have read two books...and have begun the third!

Sooooo...to what challenges have you committed?  Or what are you reading good now?

Happy reading!



No comments:

Post a Comment